1. You will need a valid ticket that must be produced to get onto the site and into this event.
2. The venue management reserve the right to refuse admission in reasonable circumstances and this decision will be entirely at the management's discretion.
3. Please don't be offended if the venue management ask to look into your bag - to ensure everyone's safety they may have to conduct occasional searches.
4. No refunds on any tickets purchased.
5. Reselling the ticket for profit or commercial gain makes it void.
6. Sometimes the event promoter needs to make an alteration to the advertised details for the event and at short notice. If this happens the event promoter is not obliged to refund your money or exchange tickets.
7. On some occasions this event may be filmed or recorded. Buying a ticket affirms your consent to the filming and sound recording as a member of the audience.
8. We're sorry if any of your personal property is lost or damaged while at the event but neither the event promoter nor the venue management nor venue owner can be held responsible.
9. No alcohol or glass can be brought into the venue. Searches will be taking place and anyone found with either will be asked to leave.
10. Absolutely no drugs will be tolerated. Anyone found in possession will be asked to leave.
11. Abusive and/or threatening behaviour will not be tolerated. Anyone found doing this may be asked to leave the venue.
13. Entry ticket does not guarantee admission to each session. Every individual session is allocated on a strictly first come first served basis and there is limited capacity for each session.